Emerald City Cycle Forums  

Left Nav Home Forums Register Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Emerald City Cycle Forums > Street Bikes > Enduros/others

Old 10-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Red Tiger now

Todays ride 10-18

Not much to say. Had a good time. Thumb didn't bother me too much. Also found another way into......

Found this little 4x4 area. Kinda fun but really small. One of the roads I didn't go down might have gone somewhere, but I don't think so.
Enterance, wide open, kinda of sucked cause I thought the area would open up into where I wanted to go.

There where a couple of roads in the area, then the other was kinda a cross between road and trail for them.
Road

I should start a compilation of wrecked cars huh/

Anyway, went into my usual sekrit area and found the powerlines. Seems as though I was following them most of the trip.

Found a little lake, seems as though someone made a little chair to do some fishing?

Here is where I had my little "get-off" decided to call it quits after it.

Instant head ache after running straight into a tree. And when I say ran straight into a tree.....I went head first into it.

Old 10-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Thundercat

Looks like a good time, I thought the 'lake' was pretty till i scrolled down and saw all the crap on it's shore, ahahhahha. What is that you ride on those roads?
Old 10-18-2009, 08:00 PM
Red Tiger now

Haha, the lake was actually really clean compaired to some of the places I went to.
WR250R. It's a Dual Sport. Much more on the side of dirtbikes then a supermotard
Old 10-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Thundercat

I really need to get another dirtbike. Haven't riden one in YEARS but I so miss the trails!