Emerald City Cycle Forums  

Left Nav Home Forums Register Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Emerald City Cycle Forums > Street Bikes > Enduros/others

Old 08-15-2019, 03:21 PM
Stuck at a Light

Are there Dating sites for the elderly?

Are there Dating sites for the elderly?
Registered on a Dating site,decided to see what's what. For all time in living seen with three men. I would not say that Nimrod,had a nice chat at the meeting,walked. That's all.
And now faced with the last man, the impressions so far, remained positive. We can even say that there was sympathy. From the man, too, I see interest: after the meeting, he continued to communicate,there was an offer to meet again.
But it sits bezvylazno on the website. I monitor. That's stupid. no one owes anyone anything,and no one owes anyone anything. Stupid judge for yourself-I do not want someone out there to chat more after meeting him.
The essence of the text what: dear women,who met with Dating sites,with whom you have any sympathy,and was the development,after what time stopped these visits to the site by men? as all was happening,in General?

Old 08-21-2019, 10:34 PM
Starting The Engine

Of course, today the Internet is more than a media outlet. With the help of a global network, people look for information of interest to them, communicate, watch movies and even get to know each other. There are all kinds of dating sites that offer visitors similar services via the Internet. Every girl has a romantic nature. Online dating is a good place to dream. Probably every woman deep down wants her other half to get to know her in some romantic way, even on the Internet.
Old 08-23-2019, 01:14 PM
Starting The Engine

if it’s difficult for young people to get to know each other, then what about the elderly. Indeed, with age, an active life is not so active. The social circle is also getting smaller. Where the elderly look for the opportunity to meet and chat. And how many people are there single? it's just awful
Old 08-23-2019, 09:39 PM
Starting The Engine

Actually acquaintance on the Internet still leads to acquaintance in life. So what's the difference between these methods? Only the fact that you already have an idea of ​​the person you are meeting with live is, in my opinion, the only advantage.
This is how I met my beloved. And it was here https://www.dating.com/5-top-mature-dating-sites/ Correspondence, asked for a phone, the next day, got into the car and drove to her. More than a year together.
Well, to be honest, all this is fate. I believe in it and will not stop. The future is not written, but fate is already destined. And if it is destined to meet with this or that person, it does not matter where, it does not matter under what circumstances - this will happen.
Old 08-23-2019, 09:57 PM
Starting The Engine

The danger of online dating is that most girls and guys are absolutely not suitable for a serious relationship. So you need to prepare for a cold-blooded screening. Although everyone likes the increased attention from the opposite sex, you need to be careful about choosing a partner for life on the Internet. Be careful and do not finish the business with a person until you know him as well as possible.