Emerald City Cycle Forums  
     

Left Nav Home Forums Register Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Emerald City Cycle Forums > Street Bikes > Events

View Poll Results: Salmon or Pig?
Salmon 3 75.00%
PIG 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-31-2007, 10:54 AM
Pawtrix's Avatar
Pawtrix Pawtrix is offline
Fast and naked BMW K1200R
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Covington WA
Posts: 519
4th of July

Hey ya'll I just wanted to do a ping and see who might be interested in a pig or Salmon BBQ for the 4th of july. Normally I take the fam to Ocean Shores but both my wife and I have started new jobs and it just isnt feasable this year.
So who's interested? I have the pit ready, I have a trampaline and i'm thinking on getting one of those water slide thingys for my princess for her bday and we have a creek that runs in back. very nice setting. probably wont be able to do much in the way of fireworks but Muckleshoot is not too far either.

  #2  
Old 05-31-2007, 11:22 AM
tinamarie's Avatar
tinamarie tinamarie is offline
i go zoom zoom!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in a state of denial
Posts: 456
hmm, ya beat me to the punch. I was going to see if Erick wanted to throw one for ECC. Beautiful thing about where we live - unincorporated Pierce County - fireworks still legal and in our little culdesac, two different home owners run and own a fireworks stand!

Last year, we had 2 solid hours of ***at least 5 monster cakes going off at a time continuously**** - mighty fun stuff. Heck, we leave the next day for Texas and I wouldnt allow us to leave on the 4th because I didnt want to miss the 4th at my house.

So, if we go to your BBQ, we are leaving to watch the show at my house!
  #3  
Old 05-31-2007, 11:28 AM
Pawtrix's Avatar
Pawtrix Pawtrix is offline
Fast and naked BMW K1200R
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Covington WA
Posts: 519
what about Erickb's hotness?

I hope he doesnt set off the fireworks by getting too close.
Well that sounds like more my speed,
Party at TinaMarie and Erickb's pad!!!
I do love explosions. So whats on the menu, Are you getting a Keg?
need any help? Are nekid bikers allowed?
  #4  
Old 05-31-2007, 11:29 AM
BIKENUT's Avatar
BIKENUT BIKENUT is offline
QUEEN OF MY DOMAIN
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Renton
Posts: 1,102
Bring the trampoline and slidy thing...I'll bring what else is needed I'm in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawtrix View Post
I hope he doesnt set off the fireworks by getting too close.
Well that sounds like more my speed,
Party at TinaMarie and Erickb's pad!!!
I do love explosions. So whats on the menu, Are you getting a Keg?
need any help? Are nekid bikers allowed?
  #5  
Old 05-31-2007, 11:50 AM
erickb's Avatar
erickb erickb is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Puyallup
Posts: 1,847
um yea, this is news to me

But yea I could do a Q if people wanted to come out, but be warned I am a firework freak hell I still have some in my garage

So yea I will let Tina come up with all the details and planing, normally I do that but I am baned from doing massive Q's
  #6  
Old 05-31-2007, 11:58 AM
Pawtrix's Avatar
Pawtrix Pawtrix is offline
Fast and naked BMW K1200R
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Covington WA
Posts: 519
Pig

If you want to do a whole pig let me know. I have done one and have a pit that can be moved with a bit of work but more importantly we have to order the pig. For the 60lb one I did for my bday it took about 5 hours so its not as bad as you might think. we just need a section of yard that you are not too fond of.
Maybe Plummy will bring cookies to Q
  #7  
Old 05-31-2007, 11:59 AM
tinamarie's Avatar
tinamarie tinamarie is offline
i go zoom zoom!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in a state of denial
Posts: 456
umm, can it be done on a driveway? Every scare inch of my little suburban yard is landscaped (i.e. no place that "I dont care" about)

never done a pig!
wow, maybe Im in over my head with you! I am so incredibly low brow!!!!
  #8  
Old 05-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Pawtrix's Avatar
Pawtrix Pawtrix is offline
Fast and naked BMW K1200R
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Covington WA
Posts: 519
not on a driveway

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinamarie View Post
umm, can it be done on a driveway? Every scare inch of my little suburban yard is landscaped (i.e. no place that "I dont care" about)

never done a pig!
wow, maybe Im in over my head with you! I am so incredibly low brow!!!!
no that wouldnt work cause we would be getting road checmicals in our food. Salmon is easy to do and if you shop around it not too expensive for whole fish. I would actually buy some copper river towards the end of the season and freeze it till then. Brisket is pretty easy too you just have to smoke the crap out of it for a day. it is hard to keep in the pipe though.
  #9  
Old 05-31-2007, 12:06 PM
erickb's Avatar
erickb erickb is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Puyallup
Posts: 1,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawtrix View Post
If you want to do a whole pig let me know. I have done one and have a pit that can be moved with a bit of work but more importantly we have to order the pig. For the 60lb one I did for my bday it took about 5 hours so its not as bad as you might think. we just need a section of yard that you are not too fond of.
Maybe Plummy will bring cookies to Q
Yea no room to do a pig, but if you want to cook it at your house and then bring it over go for it

Other wise I am thinking

1) Chix
2) Ribs
3) Hot Dogs
4) Burgers
5) Pork Chops
6) Maybe a brisket or some steak

Oh and no one mess with or feed the dog! He is nice but gets sick very easily and he is very $$$$$$ to treat
  #10  
Old 05-31-2007, 12:21 PM
02's Avatar
02 02 is offline
Riding a Wheelie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 127
screw eating food the 4th is about blowing stuff up...
  #11  
Old 05-31-2007, 12:21 PM
BIKENUT's Avatar
BIKENUT BIKENUT is offline
QUEEN OF MY DOMAIN
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Renton
Posts: 1,102
Jesus TM...for god sake's RUN - your getting E's spelling habits thru osmosis...get the fuck away from him

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinamarie View Post
umm, can it be done on a driveway? Every scare inch of my little suburban yard is landscaped (i.e. no place that "I dont care" about)

never done a pig!
wow, maybe Im in over my head with you! I am so incredibly low brow!!!!
  #12  
Old 05-31-2007, 12:24 PM
Lzzybeth's Avatar
Lzzybeth Lzzybeth is offline
Thinks they're Evel Knievel
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: West Seattle, WA
Posts: 179
Sounds like fun gang! I'll try to make it. If this turns out anything like Memorial Day did, I'll be attending multiple bbqs!
  #13  
Old 05-31-2007, 12:42 PM
erickb's Avatar
erickb erickb is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Puyallup
Posts: 1,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 View Post
screw eating food the 4th is about blowing stuff up...
did you see where TWO of my neighbors OWN a firework stand and we light it up when the night falls
  #14  
Old 05-31-2007, 12:46 PM
tinamarie's Avatar
tinamarie tinamarie is offline
i go zoom zoom!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in a state of denial
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIKENUT View Post
Jesus TM...for god sake's RUN - your getting E's spelling habits thru osmosis...get the fuck away from him
omg! I did spell it like erick didnt I?
  #15  
Old 05-31-2007, 12:56 PM
BIKENUT's Avatar
BIKENUT BIKENUT is offline
QUEEN OF MY DOMAIN
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Renton
Posts: 1,102
I'm telling ya...kick em (as Gleno use to say - in the coin purse) kick em hard...
  #16  
Old 05-31-2007, 01:11 PM
erickb's Avatar
erickb erickb is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Puyallup
Posts: 1,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinamarie View Post
omg! I did spell it like erick didnt I?
It's because she is riding the EVIL bike for the second day in a row
  #17  
Old 05-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Djoplin's Avatar
Djoplin Djoplin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Stanwood
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by erickb View Post
It's because she is riding the EVIL bike for the second day in a row
SO you're still not riding?? What's up with that?
  #18  
Old 05-31-2007, 01:18 PM
BIKENUT's Avatar
BIKENUT BIKENUT is offline
QUEEN OF MY DOMAIN
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Renton
Posts: 1,102
she does what she wants!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickb View Post
It's because she is riding the EVIL bike for the second day in a row
  #19  
Old 05-31-2007, 01:19 PM
Djoplin's Avatar
Djoplin Djoplin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Stanwood
Posts: 2,203
BTW? Am I invited??
Of course..
I do know where you live..
  #20  
Old 05-31-2007, 01:24 PM
BIKENUT's Avatar
BIKENUT BIKENUT is offline
QUEEN OF MY DOMAIN
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Renton
Posts: 1,102
No...you've been banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djoplin View Post
BTW? Am I invited??
Of course..
I do know where you live..
  #21  
Old 05-31-2007, 01:45 PM
tinamarie's Avatar
tinamarie tinamarie is offline
i go zoom zoom!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in a state of denial
Posts: 456
If we do the BBQ (but by all means Pawtrix - you are more than welcome to hold it!), we will put it out on ECC because its small enough that if you say you are coming, you better

Its true that I forbid erick from doing these because of how little showd to our others - I told him it had to be by invite if we were to ever do any others - so you better believe I am getting an earful from him tonight!

From the looks of it - everyone is stepping up and having events this year!

No erick rides on Fridays because of my long work days, he takes the kids and needs his truck to do that - Im riding his bike because my links for my 636 are still not in from trick tape!
  #22  
Old 05-31-2007, 02:13 PM
BIKENUT's Avatar
BIKENUT BIKENUT is offline
QUEEN OF MY DOMAIN
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Renton
Posts: 1,102
GOD DAMMIT TM!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!! RUN GIRL RUN!! FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by tinamarie View Post
If we do the BBQ (but by all means Pawtrix - you are more than welcome to hold it!), we will put it out on ECC because its small enough that if you say you are coming, you better

Its true that I forbid erick from doing these because of how little showd to our others - I told him it had to be by invite if we were to ever do any others - so you better believe I am getting an earful from him tonight!

From the looks of it - everyone is stepping up and having events this year!

No erick rides on Fridays because of my long work days, he takes the kids and needs his truck to do that - Im riding his bike because my links for my 636 are still not in from trick tape!
  #23  
Old 05-31-2007, 02:16 PM
Djoplin's Avatar
Djoplin Djoplin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Stanwood
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIKENUT View Post
No...you've been banned
I see how you are.. I'll remember that..
Just because erick wants to show off his package again..
Geeze..
  #24  
Old 05-31-2007, 02:17 PM
BIKENUT's Avatar
BIKENUT BIKENUT is offline
QUEEN OF MY DOMAIN
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Renton
Posts: 1,102
erick has no package...TM owns everything...
  #25  
Old 05-31-2007, 03:50 PM
tinamarie's Avatar
tinamarie tinamarie is offline
i go zoom zoom!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: in a state of denial
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIKENUT View Post
GOD DAMMIT TM!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!! RUN GIRL RUN!! FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST!!!

girly - that wasnt spelled wrong - that was gangsta!

I think we can all concede there is a difference between a couple misspelled words because of typing typos and erick's hack-eyed perception of what the english language is!
  #26  
Old 05-31-2007, 04:02 PM
Pawtrix's Avatar
Pawtrix Pawtrix is offline
Fast and naked BMW K1200R
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Covington WA
Posts: 519
Hooked on erickb fonicks

werks fer him.
I think the problem is that he is too hot to type. poor erickb give the lad a cookie Tinamarie
  #27  
Old 05-31-2007, 05:54 PM
BIKENUT's Avatar
BIKENUT BIKENUT is offline
QUEEN OF MY DOMAIN
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Renton
Posts: 1,102
NO the problem is the tard doesn't know how to spell..maybe he's typing with his LEFT only hand which would leave his right free for other uses?
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawtrix View Post
werks fer him.
I think the problem is that he is too hot to type. poor erickb give the lad a cookie Tinamarie
  #28  
Old 05-31-2007, 08:49 PM
erickb's Avatar
erickb erickb is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Puyallup
Posts: 1,847
I am so HOT, I don't need to do anything
  #29  
Old 06-01-2007, 09:14 AM
BIKENUT's Avatar
BIKENUT BIKENUT is offline
QUEEN OF MY DOMAIN
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Renton
Posts: 1,102
your lazy fuck...
  #30  
Old 06-01-2007, 10:05 AM
erickb's Avatar
erickb erickb is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Puyallup
Posts: 1,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIKENUT View Post
your lazy fuck...
am not! Hell just yesterday I got out of bed on time
  #31  
Old 06-01-2007, 10:38 AM
BIKENUT's Avatar
BIKENUT BIKENUT is offline
QUEEN OF MY DOMAIN
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Renton
Posts: 1,102
and this is a big accomplishment for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickb View Post
am not! Hell just yesterday I got out of bed on time
Reply








Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 Emerald City Cycle Forums. All rights reserved.
Emerald City Cycle was founded in 2006 by Mike "repsol" Addicks.