Emerald City Cycle Forums  

Left Nav Home Forums Register Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Emerald City Cycle Forums > Street Bikes > Enduros/others

Old 02-20-2020, 03:10 AM
Stuck at a Light

betting on horse racing

Horse racing betting strategy: what is important to consider?
If you open the betting line for horse racing, then here, as in any sports, you can find an obvious favorite and those who have a slightly less chance, according to the bookmaker. How do bookmakers determine favorites and set a line? What criteria are used when placing quotes? Analysts of leading bookmakers take into account the following factors when compiling coefficients:

Age of the horse-it is logical that young horses have more strength, more energy. Old horses lose their speed with age;
Weight of a horse-a horse of less weight accelerates quickly, that is, the explosive speed of such a horse is much greater than that of a heavy one. However, a heavier horse keeps the speed gained over long distances better due to inertia;
Dialed form you can determine the form of a particular horse based on the last races. A series of victories for a horse indicates that the horse is at the peak of its physical form;
Frequency of races a horse that regularly participates in races is in better physical shape than a horse that performs from time to time;
Coverage different breeds of horses have their own favorite coverage. To date, races are carried out on dry, wet, combined surface.
It is obvious that after studying all these factors, you can come to a logical conclusion, which horse has the best chance of winning the final race. This way you can find valui, because sometimes bookmakers underestimate a particular horse. It is also important to take into account the distance, for example, on short races to predict the winner is much more difficult, such routes often present surprises.

Old 02-20-2020, 04:31 AM
Starting The Engine

An experienced better always takes into account how wide the office offers, whether the lines of bets on this sport are wide enough, margin indicators and limits. As a rule, it is for such events that the bookmaker gives the largest quotes, and this, in turn, increases the size of the odds. All this information, as well as the advice of experienced cappers in online mode, will help to make accurate predictions for football for tomorrow for free and get the maximum result with minimal risk. Only professional sites guarantee players to receive high-quality and reliable information for a successful game.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:47 AM
Stuck at a Light

The simplest and most popular bet is on the victory or on the fact that the horse will come to the finish line first. If you are not sure that the horse wins, you can bet with insurance. If the horse does not win the race but comes to the finish in the top three bookmaker returns the amount of the bet. The odds for such an outcome are slightly lower than for the standard victory.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:53 AM
Starting The Engine

The reverse situation with all-in has a slightly different development. If in the first case the player is driven by despair, then in the second - greed. Suppose a better makes bets one by one and they bring a steady income. Better is happy and projects success on many bets ahead. He tries to bet all the money and wins again. After such a bet, he is not afraid of anything else and he begins to do all-in one-by-one. But this series cannot last forever. The same finale awaits him as the better from the first example.
Old 02-20-2020, 05:43 AM
Starting The Engine

Another interesting horse racing betting strategy is called follow the money. The player studies the race cards, looks for several outsiders and watches the change of odds. If a coefficient constantly creeps down on one of the horses, it is actively put on it. If the player is actively betting on it, the player is trying to find the reason for such an outsider popularity. He studies these statistics and looks at the forms.
Old 02-20-2020, 08:41 AM
Stuck at a Light

Some bookmakers offer quite interesting painting for horse racing allowing you to work with various strategies. One of the simplest strategies betting on horse racing is as follows. The player picks up three races at three racetracks. In each race selects a favorite. And he makes three expressions with three outcomes and one triple on the three Trixi bet. The main condition under which the strategy will work out the odds for the victory of each favorite must exceed 2.00. If at least two horses win, the payout is guaranteed. An even simpler strategy is betting on two favorites in the first starts. The player makes a combined bet two single and double express. The ratio for each favorite should be more than 2.00. For such strategies, the first three leaps of the day are ideal. Beginners usually start first on a race day. And among them there are strong favorites who often win the race. Another interesting horse racing betting strategy is called follow the money. The player studies the race cards, looks for several outsiders and watches the change of odds. If a coefficient constantly creeps down on one of the horses, it is actively put on it. If the player is actively betting on it, the player is trying to find the reason for such an outsider popularity. He studies these statistics and looks at the form. If the horse has good potential, you can bet on the fact that she will come to the finish line first or take the prize.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:11 AM
Stuck at a Light

There are tons of sports betting strategies. Horse racing is no exception. In order to win on the bets in the races, we will turn for help to strategies that have managed to gain world fame. I prefer Martingale. In addition, it is very important to choose a reliable bookmaker, I can advise you at https://1xbetbd.com , you can safely go and win your first races.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:14 PM
Starting The Engine

Your article content is being very much interested, I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more great posts. atari breakout
Old 04-20-2020, 09:53 AM
Starting The Engine

Horse racing is a little bit difficult for me in fact. But what do you think of tennis betting? Have you ever tried it? I think I might do it one day but I am not sure I have enough courage he he.
Old 04-21-2020, 07:53 AM
Starting The Engine

So this is what I found yesterday night when I was thinking about it. I think that when you are trying to choose what kind of sports betting to start, predicting tennis odds is the best thing. So this weekend I am planning to dedicate more time to it. And what about you all here guys? Are you going to play too?
Old 05-22-2020, 05:24 AM
Stuck at a Light

it is great