Emerald City Cycle Forums  

Left Nav Home Forums Register Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Emerald City Cycle Forums > Street Bikes > Pit Stop

Old 12-05-2020, 08:05 PM
Starting The Engine

Please advise choosing bicycle Touring or MTB

I like to play sports bike
The purpose is morning exercise and going to work near accommodation (about 2km, Saigon Street is generally called flat, not so much that it is not enough to support MTB)

Through research, I found that Road bike tires were too small, the MTB tires were too big (but ended up with the suspension)
with a Touring line that seems to suit the needs, there is no shock absorber.

Boldly asking for your opinion, should I buy a Touring straight or buy an MTB and then install Touring's wheels into a Touring vehicle with ruffled forks ???
Hope you guys can help me analyze it !! Thank you very much.

By the way, I like the 26 ", 7 * 4 = 28 speed, disc brake, I have a budget of about 250%, Trinx or Galaxy, at most a Giant if the price and configuration are reasonable.
Touring bike and MTB, which one runs faster (or is easier to pedal faster) guys?

Old 12-21-2020, 01:30 AM
Starting The Engine

We have propelled city shrewd website improvement administration at a small amount of administration cost to enable you to make your image mindfulness in the market and pull in business. With our site design improvement administration, we would acquire your site top indexed lists of neighborhood Google query items of your city. How might this assistance you? It couldn't be any more obvious, different review reports have uncovered that over 70% individuals utilize top Google indexed lists when they need to get data about anything or do any sort of business exchange. In this way, when you acquire top Google rankings in Google query items of your city, you will prevail to contact those individuals who will scan for those items/benefits that you bargain in. How to Start Dropshipping Business