Emerald City Cycle Forums

Emerald City Cycle Forums (http://emeraldcitycycle.com/forums.php)
-   Events (http://emeraldcitycycle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Wheelie practice now? (http://emeraldcitycycle.com/showthread.php?t=2604)

Inspector 09-06-2010 11:42 AM

Wheelie practice now?
 
I know most are at the track now. Anyone else in for some in Bellevue? Sometime....like now or soonest?

Inspector 09-06-2010 01:46 PM

Fun, fun. I still suck thou.

yard sale 09-07-2010 10:52 AM

you make wheelies? i did not know this.

Inspector 09-07-2010 11:05 AM

Im not really sure they are in the same class as wheelies...but i am trying.

cobra525 09-07-2010 05:20 PM

in


Donny has witnessed my best and says I am already better.

2.5 inches woot

yard sale 09-07-2010 07:30 PM

^ he may have given you extra credit for squidin it.

btw - kev where in bellevue do you go to make wheelies?

Inspector 09-08-2010 11:15 AM

Over by Home Depot. Works for small amount of people (less then 4) and also my kind of wheelies, (NOT NOD's kind).

*good chance others will not like it cause it's small. I usually ride from business to business. After 15min I'm tired of them and go home.

Inspector 09-19-2010 04:02 PM

Seahawks lost. I'm going to sneak out for some practice now. call me if you wanna meetup

*it'll be a short practice.

Inspector 09-19-2010 05:26 PM

I'm so BAD i want to spank myself.

Inspector 09-19-2010 08:17 PM

I like this place. Right along a major street and within blocks of other places. Only problem is I just looked at it on a map and technically it is a street. Guess that means it's not private property and the cops could do more then hassle me, huh?
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...4k/wheelie.jpg

router.exe 09-19-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector (Post 61204)
I like this place. Right along a major street and within blocks of other places. Only problem is I just looked at it on a map and technically it is a street. Guess that means it's not private property and the cops could do more then hassle me, huh?
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...4k/wheelie.jpg

if that's from google maps...that's debatable if it's a street. only reason it might be considered a street is if a streetview car drove it...don't ask me how i know:character00172:

Inspector 09-20-2010 06:53 AM

I also learned I will NEVER be a pete wheelie king. It's just not my thing i guess. I could never do one on a bicycle so am guessing I will never really be able to do one on the moto.:baby:

*that being said...I challange RouterDoubter to a wheelie contest.:gayfight2:

**edit, or Donny. Haven't seen either in quite awhile.

router.exe 09-20-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector (Post 61206)
I also learned I will NEVER be a pete wheelie king. It's just not my thing i guess. I could never do one on a bicycle so am guessing I will never really be able to do one on the moto.:baby:

*that being said...I challange RouterDoubter to a wheelie contest.:gayfight2:

**edit, or Donny. Haven't seen either in quite awhile.

ooo snap

yard sale 09-20-2010 07:03 PM

donny's wheelies are getting siiiiiiick...

Inspector 09-22-2010 11:31 AM

This weekend?

yard sale 09-23-2010 09:23 AM

leaving for portland in a few hours. won't be back till sunday pm. i've drunkenly promised two folks i know can't wheelie that when i get back i'd try to teach them a little so weather pending maybe next next weekend?

Inspector 09-23-2010 03:13 PM

not this weekend, not next weekend, but the weekened after that??? The Turk is going to get SOOOO confused.

Plummy 09-23-2010 03:22 PM

out for the weekend before last

Inspector 09-23-2010 06:10 PM

Shut up and bring cookies biotch....

*o'my. I can't believe that came out. Must be that muffin i ate at work...wasn't on my list but soooo good.

vagrant 09-24-2010 08:00 AM

you have a list? fuck, there is no way I could do that shite. i has leftovers, and no time to think about anything else.

Plummy 09-24-2010 10:26 AM

my cookies suck.

ask turk.

Inspector 09-29-2010 09:43 PM

I need quite a few pics of my weak ass wheelies. When we doin this?

Inspector 10-03-2010 09:28 AM

going out now, call me.

Inspector 10-03-2010 10:51 AM

Well. I think I cam with a couple inches of the 12oclocker. LOL, it wasn't pretty. At all.

Inspector 10-03-2010 11:19 AM

^could really use someone to take pics.:squid:

*I decided to try something new, use the clutch to modulate wheelie. Flicked the clutch while I was up only a little bit. Uhmmm....yeah, that's not for me.

JayT 10-04-2010 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector (Post 61305)
^could really use someone to take pics.:squid:

Let me know when and where.

http://www.jaytphotos.com/Motorcycle...4_oFf8Y-XL.jpg

http://www.jaytphotos.com/Motorcycle...1_3aoDa-XL.jpg

Inspector 10-10-2010 03:15 PM

Plummster...heading out now, lets go

Grantizzle 10-10-2010 07:42 PM

did she get a new bike?

Inspector 10-11-2010 06:55 AM

My bad...no

Inspector 11-01-2010 06:53 AM

Don't recommend trying when drunk

yard sale 11-01-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector (Post 61535)
Don't recommend trying when drunk

i dunno rob bobbie makes pretty good drunk wheelies. but he's kind of a lightweight.

WordsAreForPlay 11-02-2010 08:40 AM

I see your drunk wheelies and raise you this:

http://wimp.com/bicycleskill/

router.exe 11-02-2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WordsAreForPlay (Post 61549)
I see your drunk wheelies and raise you this:

http://wimp.com/bicycleskill/

i see your bicycle skill and raise you this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

WordsAreForPlay 11-02-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by router.exe (Post 61550)
i see your bicycle skill and raise you this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

I see your outdated Rick Roll and update you to Trololo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

cobra525 11-02-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yard sale (Post 61548)
i dunno rob bobbie makes pretty good drunk wheelies. but he's kind of a lightweight.

I was no where near drunk.:2up:

yard sale 11-05-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobra525 (Post 61556)
I was no where near drunk.:2up:

lolz. i still have 5 of the 6 zima's i bought you that day...

Inspector 11-05-2010 08:45 PM

yeay,,,bike is semi-legal and running again.

cobra525 11-06-2010 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yard sale (Post 61564)
lolz. i still have 5 of the 6 zima's i bought you that day...

Save 'em 4 me. good bribe material for getting on(my)staff:D

WordsAreForPlay 11-06-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobra525 (Post 61570)
Save 'em 4 me. good bribe material for getting on(my)staff:D

If by staff you mean penis Carl is all in.

yard sale 11-08-2010 10:15 AM

har-har... you both can suck it. ima go have me a zima!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - 2018 Emerald City Cycle Forums. All rights reserved.
Emerald City Cycle was founded in 2006 by Mike "repsol" Addicks.